PS4 Jailbreak 5.55
We’ve spent a very long time on making a functional PS4 Jailbreak 5.55 firmware, today is the day we’re finally releasing it for everyone on our website for FREE! By jailbreaking your PS4 you get lots of new features on your console, first of all think about playing downloaded games (never pay money for games anymore) and host challenge lobbies on your favourite games. After jailbreaking your PS4 it’s able to read custom code which makes everything possible. We are one of the first few websites to release a working jailbreak on the current firmware. You can download it completely free at the bottom of the page.
Release PS4 Jailbreak 5.55 CFW
PS4 Jailbreak 5.55 Has been released for everyone looking to jailbreak their playstation in an easy way without downgrading it first. Most websites will tell you to downgrade your PS4 first before you can jailbreak it, our jailbreak doesn’t require any downgrades and most of all it’s very easy to use! This PS4 Jailbreak will work on any firmware below 5.55 we’ll always notify our users when there’s a new jailbreak coming out. All you have to do is follow the instuctions below, happy jailbreaking!
Instructions on our PS4 Jailbreak
These steps and instructions are very necessary for jailbreaking the device. If you miss any of them then you will not be able to jailbreak your device properly. Below are the mentioned steps and instructions for the PS4 jailbreak 5.55
1. Download required Files for 5.55 Jailbreak by clicking on one of the three download buttons above.
2. Unzip PS4 Jailbreak Files [HACKDB.ORG].rar by using WinRar, you can download WinRar here.
3. Plug a USB stick into your computer
4. Create a folder in the root of the USB stick called PS4
5. Create a folder inside the PS4 folder called UPDATE
6. Go to the PS4UPDAT.PUP file in the downloaded rar file.
7. Unzip PS4UPDAT.PUP
8. Move PS4UPDAT.PUP to the directory UPDATE that you just created on the USB stick
9. Plug the USB stick into your PS4
10. Navigate to Settings Tab
11. Choose System Update
12. Choose Update via Storage Media
13. It will say it found Version 5.55-JB
14. Choose OK
15. Accept Conditions and Install Update
16. After less than a minute, your PS4 will update, beep 4 times then shut down.
17. Power up your PS4 (You will have to do it on the console and not by the controller)
18. Finally your PS4 is jailbroken!